Saturday, August 8, 2009

June

June 2009:
What did that say? June? What the heck? Okay so I'm not going to lie.... I am HORRIBLE AT BLOGGING! It is January of 2010 and I'm playing catch up! If you are reading this, I'm sorry. I really want to print this so it's more for me, than you! Wish me luck on my New Years Blogging Resolution! Sigh.......

Lights Out....?
The boys are really starting to be silly together. After lights are out... and they are supposed to be sleeping, I often find them playing. On this particular night, Shaden was reading to Stockton and Stockton would just giggle every time I came in and told them to go to sleep!Mini "Bruiser"
As many of you may or may not know, Bryan's nickname in High School was "Bruiser." Apparently, he was some big, mean, lean FOOTBALL machine... or so he says! ha ha ha
Well, we have a new "Bruiser" in town! Yep, he's a fiesty little one, but unfortunately, his nickname is actually based upon the amount of bruises he attracts.... daily! This little dude is accident prone! Check out the owie on his cheek! One of the first of many many many more! Isn't he cute, though! Just wanna squeeze him!Cabin Fever
A little trip to the Stevens' Family Cabin. Fun to be with friends and the kids had a ball! It was fun to see the Ballards again too! Thanks for sharing, Stevens!Prepping for the RAGNAR
So Bryan and I entered this little race. Oh wait, it's kinda big! I'm not a runner.... but apparently am now! LOL My uncle Mont and Aunt Britt recruited us. It's a team relay race. We run from Logan to Park City over the back of the Wasatch Mountains. We are each responsible for 3 legs of the race, each leg being anywhere from 3-9 miles.... all within a 24 hour period. Yowzer! Better get our buns in gear.
It's a little chilly on some mornings but the kids get bundled and off we run!On your mark, Get Set, GO!!!!!
Bryan at the starting line! Here we come Ragnar! Go Bryan!Bryan, running fast! :)
So as we follow our runners in the car, we get a little bored, a little crazy and then Mont turns into Runner gone Zoolander! Nice... very nice! What a blast! We had sooooooo much fun!
I know, I know... I run like a girl! But hey, this girl ran 11 miles in a 24 hour period and NEVER WALKED! It was hard, but it was worth it and we are SO DOING IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
Bryan is a great dad!
Shaden made Bryan's lovely tie in nursery! Stockton is a Daddy's boy! We are so thankful for Bryan and all he does for us.
Father's Day at my dad's! Notice Shae "flying" in the back of the pic! ha ha ha We love my dad.... especially Stocky! He just adores him!

Fathers Day with the Colemeres. Bryan's dad is the dad to many... he has 7 children and 28 grandchildren! Pretty impressive. Bryan's brother Jeff just found out he will be going to Iraq in a month. It's going to be very hard on his wife and kiddos but we are so proud of him!
ALMOST ONE YEAR OLD!
As Doctor approaches the big 1 year mark, he has accomplished lots of milestones....
Here, he is mastering the stairs. It's a long way up there!
Luckily, he has his big brother to cheer him on! YEAH!!!! Then, there is the standing and walking along while pushing! He can't walk on his own yet but gets a kick out of moving behind something. The first time he did it, I laughed so hard because He started pushing and didn't realize he could stop. His little legs just kept going faster and faster until he finally fell. He was so scared! It was hilarious! He got right back up and tried it again, though! He loves having his freedom!

1 comment:

The Staples Fam said...

What??!!! A post? Are you serious?? I don't remember when Stocky was that little, or when his hair was that short. SOO cute! Oh I love those boys. I WANT MORE POSTS! Oh and here's a comment from Lucy..

khfdfghbv