6 Years... what an accomplishment!
For our anniversary this year, we went and stayed in a condo in Eden, Utah
It was so fun. The condo was at the VERY TOP of the mountain. We had an awesome view. It was so nice to relax. We took long walks, watched movies without the interruption of little ones and spent one whole day on the 4-wheeler. It was a blast. We rode for forever! We took some cool trails and even retraced our Ragnar steps! The cows on the path made me a little nervous. They kinda scare me, the way they stare you down and don't move. ha ha ha
It was so great to just spend time with my tall, dark and handsome hubby! We really needed some time together.
Happy Anniversary babe! I love you tons!
For our anniversary this year, we went and stayed in a condo in Eden, Utah
It was so fun. The condo was at the VERY TOP of the mountain. We had an awesome view. It was so nice to relax. We took long walks, watched movies without the interruption of little ones and spent one whole day on the 4-wheeler. It was a blast. We rode for forever! We took some cool trails and even retraced our Ragnar steps! The cows on the path made me a little nervous. They kinda scare me, the way they stare you down and don't move. ha ha ha
It was so great to just spend time with my tall, dark and handsome hubby! We really needed some time together.
Happy Anniversary babe! I love you tons!

4 comments:
I want summer! I forgot that you went to Eden.. fun! Yea, so I was HUGE this summer. Why didn't anybody tell me I looked like a whale!
Can't believe how little Stocky looks. Good posts Jaime! Keep going! :)
Okay, You need to post more. I love hearing about your family and it seems like I haven't seen you forever. I hope everything is well with your family. Congrats on the anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary! Hooray for time alone with the hubby :) I agree with Heather, you need to post more often, I need my Jaime fix :)
woow happy anniversary!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/keuntungan-dan-kekurangan-kartu-kredit-syariah
Post a Comment