Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Woo Hoo for 1st Place

Shaden won 1st place in the photo contest!!! Kinda fun! Now it's on to the next round to be judged by photographers (one being the photographer for Gap Kids and Gerber) We are really excited! Thank you thank you to those of you who helped get him to the national level. To check out the other national finalists, follow the link below. The little boy from Salt Lake is the cutest, don't ya think?
http://www.sandypucvotes.com/pickpic/gallery/thumbnails.php?gallery_id=53&sub_gallery=&page=2

Also, here are some of the pictures Dave took. http://www.remember4ever.com/







8 comments:

Raquel said...

Congratulations, that is so cool! He is such a cutie! And I love your hair. I would die for hair like that! Every time I see your picture I get mad that I didn't take it with me. You're just a darling family!

Leah said...

Yaaaaah for Shaden. Now he can be "a model, ya know what I mean, and do the little turn on the catwalk." I love the last one a lot. I am still impressed Dave got him to do that for a pic.

Ashley said...

I'm so happy for your cute little guy! I LOVE the High School musical theme :)

LACI MICHELLE said...

What a stud! So cute! We miss you guys.

cheeks said...

he is so dang cute! Such a stud muffin! What a poser too! Jaim, thanks again for doing Emri's announcements! I am so happy with them and we've had a ton of calls to tell us how cute the design is! Hopefully i can send some business your way! We love ya! Congrats shaden!

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Jaime!

Shaden is so dang cute. I'm so excited for you! Congrats for making such darling boys. I'm looking forward to seeing how the national contest goes.

Justi said...

Oh my goodness! He is absolutely adorable. Those pics are so great!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! He is the cutest thing ever. Glad to catch up on here.