Sometimes you just take pictures because you're a mom and you think something is cute and you don't want to forget how little your baby is and how sweet it looked to see their precious little piggies hanging out of their crib!
One day after church, Shaden grabbed the camera and demanded a photo shoot. He directed, told us how to pose and snapped some fantastic shots! Ha ha ha! What a funny kid!!!

Shaden received a magic egg from the Easter Bunny this year. It was a special egg that you put in water. Every day, a baby chick hatched little by little. It was so fun for Shaden to watch it and wait! Finally it hatched all the way and Shaden was SO excited!

Easter Eggs!
We dyed eggs for family night! Bryan was so impressed with drawing on the eggs first with a crayon so that the color won't cover that part! (How did he not do that growing up?) Stockton's egg had "#12 Stockton" written on it... of course! Bryan's egg had a house for sale on it. (always promoting real estate, I tell ya!) Shaden's had his name and some pictures he drew. Mommy's was pink and purple with flowers!
Not only were our eggs spectacular to look at, but they tasted pretty good too!

Visiting the Easter Bunny was super fun for Shaden and a horrible tragedy for Stockton... too funny! Our little visit was followed by Easter Egg dying with Aunt jayna! What a fun day (for most of us!)

Okay, so I'm trying to keep these pics G-rated.... but seriously, how cute is Shower time with Daddy?! Stockton is such a happy boy! It doesn't take much to get him smiling. All you have to do is walk into a room, and he will giggle! He is such a joy!

In our ward, we do a workout group a couple times a week. It's nice because we can work out while the kids run around and play in the gym. Of course, we have to have music going.... and every time "I Like to Move it Move it" comes on, all the kids have to move and groove up on the stage!

Visiting the Easter Bunny was super fun for Shaden and a horrible tragedy for Stockton... too funny! Our little visit was followed by Easter Egg dying with Aunt jayna! What a fun day (for most of us!)


Okay, so I'm trying to keep these pics G-rated.... but seriously, how cute is Shower time with Daddy?! Stockton is such a happy boy! It doesn't take much to get him smiling. All you have to do is walk into a room, and he will giggle! He is such a joy!

In our ward, we do a workout group a couple times a week. It's nice because we can work out while the kids run around and play in the gym. Of course, we have to have music going.... and every time "I Like to Move it Move it" comes on, all the kids have to move and groove up on the stage!

Shaden looks forward to Daddy coming home from work so that they can play football! It's one of his favorite things to do with Daddy! Occasionally Stockton gets in on the action!

Shaden is such a cute brother. The other day, I was in the shower and Stockton started to cry. Shaden was such a good big brother. He went and got Stockton's binky and blanket without me telling him to and hooked his little brother up! When I got out of the shower, this is what I found! Soooo sweet!
Cutest Pajamas!!!
So, last year at Old Navy, I bought these CUTE jammies on clearance! I loved them. I'm a sucker for camo and couldn't resist. I love watching the boys play and interact together. They are so funny and they truly love each other!

No comments:
Post a Comment