Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our little Scare

Last night, Bryan and I left the kids at my parents while we went to the gym. Meanwhile... little Doctor decided to get mad, pass out and then go into a seizure. When we got there he was mid-seizure, eyes rolling back into his head. It was very very freaky! Our Doctor says it's common to go into a seizure after throwing a tantrum and holding your breath! Still.... very scary!
I'm just getting what I deserve! When I was little, I used to hold my breath and pass out. My mom and dad called them my big "mac attacks!" Shae did the same thing when he was a baby but never went into a seizure. Crazy!
My dad and Bryan gave him a blessing and he is doing fine today!
Poor little guy is having some serious separation anxiety! I guess I better not leave him for awhile!
Then, if that wasn't enough, he choked on some snacks while I was making dinner tonight, and scared me all over again!
Luckily... all is well... for now!
I love that little stinker and I hope these scares are behind us!

4 comments:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

Oh my gosh. I'm so glad he's doing ok.

Melissa and Mike said...

I'm thinking if we gave you just a dollar for each "thing" you've had to "deal" with or experience the past month with your sweet boys you'd be taking yourself and some friends out to a nice steak dinner! I think I'm going to stop saying "what else is there left for your boys to get?" cuz you've officially had enough---weeks ago!!! =0)
So glad though that they're doing good/better, especially Doctor!!

theballardgirlsandboy said...

Holy cow! That would be crazy. I'm glad he's okay. That's such a cute picture of 'Doctor' in the high chair, I love it.

The Staples Fam said...

Little Doctor can't scare us like that anymore! I don't think I slept all night. Crazy tempered little boy! We love Doctor!