Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aaaauuuggghhh! The SUSPENSE!!!

Thanks for voting fam and friends!!!! Due to your love and support. Shaden is currently in 1st place!!!!!! We are so excited! It's not over yet..... voting ends Thursday, April 2nd! Please vote and help us keep him in 1st place! (Dave Ward is offering a free sitting fee for anyone who votes $50 toward Shaden from now until Thursday. http://www.remember4ever.com/ )
To vote, follow this link:
http://www.sandypucvotes.com/pickpic/gallery/image.php?id=2137
For more info, check out the previous post!
HAPPY VOTING!!!!!

Oh and on a completely different subject... but for a laugh....
Shaden turned to me last night and said, "Mom, me thinking Arby's!!!"

2 comments:

Leah said...

I just want to know how many times you have checked the computer today? haha... Good luck to Shaden! Arby's though? I thought he loved Wendy's? :)

We Rock Well said...

Hey there! Thanks for finding me! Stalk all you want, I love reading people's comments - keeps us tight. We absolutely love Mr. Shae and hope he does well in the contest!!