We are Moving!
We bought a new home and are so excited to move into it! We are contemplating packing up little Lucy and taking her with us!
So the new home is TRASHED! However; it is FULL OF POTENTIAL!!! I'm so excited!We have gutted it and are trying really hard to get it finished so that we can move in!
Let's just start with the outside! Yikes!!
Two toned, ugly shutters and door
The yard needs a lot of TLC. We are excited to get it looking great!
Pictures just don't do the "filthiness' justice. This place is dated and YUCKY and GROSS! The best word to describe it is.... WICKER (for those of you familiar with the term :)
It has an "interesting" selection of colors
Pictures just don't do the "filthiness' justice. This place is dated and YUCKY and GROSS! The best word to describe it is.... WICKER (for those of you familiar with the term :)

All of the carpet throughout the house looks like this!
The good news is.... The home is in a great area and it is BIG! I'm so excited to have an actual storage room and this one is huge!
It comes fully equipped with a fabulous swing set for the boys and they love the big backyard! (as you can see)
Thanks Dad for mowing our field, by the way! :)
Thanks Dad for mowing our field, by the way! :)
Bryan, watching the destruction!
Words just can't express our thankfulness so far! We have had TONS of help! We have great friends and family! From babysitting, to sanding, to tearing out, to hauling, to mowing, to providing food, to painting.... we have had TONS AND TONS of service given to us and we love all of you!
Rhett and Tom taking care of business!
Carol, hauling out garbage! (so sweet)

11 comments:
jaim!!!!
ok, first, i'm so excited for you guys....i know you've been wanting to move for a long time! congrats!
now, there's so MANY pictures that made me laugh and i am going to comment on each of those:
yes, if i were you i'd pack that cute little lucy up too!
what were those people thinking when they were painting! i cannot believe the colors! and an aqua ceiling?? it's what i've always wanted! good for you guys for having a vision of this home's potential. it's going to be awesome!
i can totally picture your dad in heaven mowing the lawn and then waxing his lawnmower when he's all done....classic chad :)
bryans face is that of pure satisfaction! he looks like he's totally enjoying it!
i love the one of you kicking your wall down! maybe i need a home to destroy to vent some stress/anger! ha!
shae cracks me up....yeah, he's definitely a lewis!
with all that help you should be done in no time! that's so great! i'm excited to see it! is it in riverton?? just noticed the house number.....
good luck!!! (do you love my looooooong comment?!)
ps.....i haven't heard the word "WICKER" in soooo long! thanks for that! ha ha ha!
My Dearest Jami! Loved your long comment! Yes, it's Riverton! We love it but it's a little overwhelming right now! :)
You are so cute! I miss you!
Yay!!! I'm really excited for you. That's a lot to take on. It totally made me think of an episode on HGTV. That channel makes me want to do all kinds of projects, but when it comes down to it, who has the time and money. I'm glad that you are getting a lot of help. Those paint colors are ridiculous and scary. Good luck and I can't wait to see the finished product, make sure to post!!!
Wow, that is an undertaking! So exciting though. I can't wait to see progress posts!! I'll be channeling good energy your way!
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see how it turns out! I am so excited you get to have lots and lots of room. You have been so patient and have waited so long for this! Way to go Jaime
Jaime,
I love your long comments!!! Thanks for Maren's email. Just so you know mine is bandhwest@gmail.com
We will be in Fish Lake for Ashley's shower. I know I'm way sad. I would love to get together some time. Brent said that he saw you and I was so sad I missed you. Hope you are doing well. Keep up on the blog, I love reading about you and your cute family!!!
Hey!
Congrats to you! How fun to finally get your house you wanted! I hope it all goes well for you!
That is so exciting! It looks like a lot of work but you guys are so talented. I can't believe how gorgeous you made your house in West Jordan! We can't wait to see it when it's done.
What a fun and huge project for you guys. Hope everything works out and you are able to cover up some of those hideous color choices. You have impecable taste, so I have no doubt the house will look amazing when its finished. Best of luck to you guys!
P.S. Your little family is adorable and that Lucy is to die for. What a cutie.
soo amazingg! congrats!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/rekomendasi-klinik-kecantikan-di-jakarta
Post a Comment