June 28, 2008
7lb 6oz
20 inches
4:48pm
We are so thrilled to have our LITTLE boy finally here! He is so much fun! He is so content and happy. He doesn't get too upset and only woke up once last night! Wow! His delivery was fast and very pleasant. He truly is a special little spirit and we feel so blessed to have him in our family.
Big Brother Shaden has had an instant bond with him. He gets so excited every time he sees him. He has been absolutely hilarious to watch. He is constantly asking my family to go see his "baby brudda" and cherishes every moment with him. He touches his little feet, hands and nose and tells us, "Oh, tute!" (Translated: "Oh, cute!") Today, he taught him how to dance to High School Musical and thought it was funny when we made the baby bounce with him. Stockton is very lucky to have a big brother to love him so much! We can't wait to all go home and be a family tomorrow!
We have had lots of visitors and special gifts. It has been fun to chat and share our precious bundle with them. We truly feel so blessed!

11 comments:
Oh Jaime, he is so precious! and looks perfect. I am glad everything went well. You look way too good in those pictures to have just delivered a baby. I love those pictures of Shaden kissing Stockton. Congratulations!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all:o) Stockton is adorable! I can't wait to meet the little guy.
And Jaime, why the heck do you look so perfect right after giving birth?
Wow Jaime! You got the pictures up quick. Shae and I are here looking at them together. He loves them! We can't wait to see you!
Oh Shae! Those pics of him with his brudda....I got teary-eyed. I am SOOOOO happy things turned out so well with the labor and delivery. Could only get better after Shaden's right? So exciting for your family! I wanna see Shaden's baby pics next to Stockton. So, up for scrap night at Melissa's Wed. night? haha... You can get a real jump start on Stockton's pics! haha... Anyway, so fun and can't wait to see you guys!!!! ps...Do they have beauticians who come in and do their magic on the new mamas at that hospital? Dang girl!
Congratulations! You look great - I hate it when mothers look so great right after giving birth because I know I won't look like that. :) You have such a darling family. It is fun to be reconnected since I lost track of you!!
Congrats! I think he looks like Bryan, and your blog is so cute!
Kim G
Congrats Bryan and Jaime! He's darling and I can't wait to see him. I think he looks like my babies, there is definately a family resemblance. Kristina
Jaime! I am so glad you have a blog!!! I love it! I love the pictures of Shae and Stockton-I bet he is such a proud big brother We met Bryan's parents and one of his sisters last night at a party in Holiday-Jeff's mom gave Bryan's mom a hug and told her to pass it along to him (: We can't wait to see the new addition to the Colemere family. congrats!!! And you look far too beautiful in those pictures to have just had a baby btw
Hey Guys, I love your blog! It is so cute! And your boys are darling. We loved seeing little Stockton and Shaden today. What a darling family. We think the world of you both. Congratulations!
Katie
Alright Momma...I need some more pictures! I am still sad that I didn't get over there while I was in SLC, but it was crazy...now I remember why I come for weeks at a time instead of one week! I hope all is well with you guys!
Jaime,
Your kids are so cute. Stockton is such a gorgeous baby. Glad you and your family are doing well.
Post a Comment