Thursday, June 26, 2008

June Happenings

Okay okay okay! I have been slacking at the whole blogging thing. We have been super busy finishing our basement and getting ready for baby number 2. I'll post some pics of the basement later. For now, here is what has been going on with the Colemere's this month!

1. A little Dancing: Shaden loves to dance. He especially loves to dance to High School Musical. He has some sweet moves. Notice how he gets into it with closed eyes and all. Do ya think his mom and dad could fork over some dough and buy him a real microphone?

2. Awaiting Baby Brother: Shaden says, "Baby Brudda." He is so excited. He asks me everyday if I'd be happier with the baby out! Yes, that would help! He can't wait! He informed me that he will be teaching his baby brother how to march and watch High School Musical!

3. Taking time to be Silly: Shaden LOVES the camera! He'll pull you close and say "CHEESE," even when there is no camera around! He really hams it up. He is my cuddle bug. He is always giving mommy loves! I can't get enough of my little cheese ball!

4. Shae's "Bite" or bike: Papa and Mama gave him a bike for Christmas and he adores it! He also enjoys wearing his new helmet... although I think it makes him look a little "challenged!"

5. "Dough-ya's" Birthday: Jodie's Birthday was on June 11th. SHADEN LOVES AUNT JODIE: enough said!

6. Feeding the Duckies: Shaden hates to have his hair cut. When I say, "hate", I mean "HATE!!!" He screams like there is no tomorrow! When Jayna was last cutting it, Missy (another girl in the salon) distracted him with a story about feeding ducks and making sure to bring bread in a baggie. After the hair cut, that is ALL he wanted to do. We finally took him and he was so funny! It was by far the highlight of this month for him. He was so happy! You should hear his imitation of a duck, "GULK GULK GULK!" By the way, do you like his "buzz" cut? He thinks the term "buzz cut" comes from "Buzz Lightyear!" We're okay with that, if it gets him through the drama!

7. Fireworks: We went with some friends to the South Jordan Fireworks last weekend. Shaden was hilarious! He would jump in the air and land on his bum with every "boom!" He also had to inform us of what color they were!

8. Swollen Eyelid: We're not sure why, but for three days, Shae had a swollen eyelid. I couldn't help but just laugh at him because he was as happy as could be, but couldn't open his eye! He wasn't shy about hamming it up for the camera though! I think he should try out for the next Zoolander movie! He has the model look down for sure!

9. Shaden's Big Boy Bed: Shaden finally graduated to a big boy bed and as you can see he is very comfortable with it! He has been an angel sleeper in it and has only fallen out 3 times... poor kid!

10. Good Times: We got together as friends for a little family fun! It was good to see everyone! Jami from good ol' Ohio, Ashley with the hot new boyfriend that someone who must be totally awesome, set her up with, Marsh and her puppy that she loves so much and of course Angi, the perfect mom and her 3 kiddos! Don't mind me... I'm the LARGE AND IN CHARGE one on the end!

Well folks... that's June! We have had a lot of fun and the best is yet to come! We go in tomorrow to have our new little boy! We'll keep you informed! We're spending the morning at the zoo with Shaden and looking forward to our new addition!

4 comments:

LTC said...

Holy cow! For some reason I thought that you weren't due until the end of July!!
You look adorable pregnant and Shadon is getting SO big! I can't believe it...he is totally a Lewis...and love the bike helmet!
Keep the pictures coming for us out-of-towners! I would love to see that new little man...in fact, I will be there next week, so I will just have to come and see him in person!
Good luck, you guys will do great!
Love ya!

Leah said...

This is so cute Jaime! Shaden is such a character. The first pictures you have on here look like a Bryan face to me...the one with his mouth open. He is so funny. I love when they can't pronounce the words right yet. They will soon enough. Oh...and Shaden looks like Popeye with his swollen eye.

Nate and Jamie said...

Jam, I love the pictures! Shae is so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see your new little boy. Good luck! Also, you can ask Jodie about this story, but I too looked like Shae with the swollen eye. We slept out on the tramp back in the day and one night I got bit by a mosquito and my brother in law has called me "one eye" ever since. He will loves those pictures one day!

Ashley said...

Agreed!!! whoever set me up with Jeff must be a genius!!! Sure love you!