
Shaden is so "bunny!" He can't say his "f" sound and it comes out the "b" sound. His "K" sound is also substituted with a "t." He eats with a "bort," swinging at Papa Mama's is so "bun" and he loves to ask Mommy if I'm "otay." He cracks us up. He recently learned to count to ten and confuses us with his many names. One day he is Shaden and the next, he could be Tarzan, George, Barney or just Boy! He is a very "bun" two year old!

5 comments:
Your blog is cute! You need to show me how you did the top part. Did you get that background from the one I told you about? I like it. Good job. You figured it out.
Way to go Jaim! Yes...I just so happen to be blogstalking...it is a much needed change from the unpacking and setting up! I don't know if you are able to see my blog or not, but e-mail me if you need an invite!
Hi Jaime - remember me? Nicole Bingham now Funderburk. Jodie found my blog and then I found yours. Hooray! I hear you are having a baby soon.
Alright Miss! We need another post...
Hi Jaime, I found your blog and wanted to say hi. Congratulations on the new baby and Shaden is so cute, I love how little kids talk!
Raquel
Post a Comment